Get A Free Game Every Week
You can find them by looking for a green light that should now be on. STEP 3 Hack all four switches. Catur Hascaryo) Apr 27, 20 3: 03am (PST) Commandos 3: Destination Berlin: 110: 36: Tank not ariving (Saboor) Aug. Commandos 2 - Widescreen Fixes - Google Sites https://kameshkovo-atp.ru/crack/?key=528.
- Torrentbit - Website Suspended
- International Patch 1.20 not compatible with 64-bit
- Commandos 2 v1.2 Trainer +2 - Cheat codes, solutions and
- Delta force black hawk down product key serial .txt
- Steam Community: : Post History: : ThuBz
- Commandos 2: Men of Courage Patch 1.20 - Commandos 2
Commandos 2: Men of Courage Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for
PSFTP will save the resulting file as filename. CD, patch it to 1.20, because there is some drm/cd check in the 1.00 exe, but the 1.20 exe fixes that Also try turning off uac and try without "run as administrator" option, i hear theres problems with admin rights in windows 10 for some apps. Nick Fury entrusted with some of his greatest secrets.
AT Commands, GSM AT command set - Engineers Garage
MehTrainer.com - PC Game Trainers and Cheats. In classful configuration all these networks belong to a single network. Ruvato: Original Complex (2020) is a fast-paced hack and slash game.
- Commando Shooting Games 2020 - Cover Fire Action - Apps on
- Azerbaijan vs. Armenia - Special Commandos - video dailymotion
- Commandos 2, that game drew me in like few others. Great
- Shock Absorbers & Fittings Commando
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Cheats for PC
- Panzer General II - User Manual
- Commandos 2 Mod 1.34 Destination Paris Bonus Book
- The Commandos FAQ - alt.games.commandos [version 5.0
- Ludo Star 2 1.21.157 for Android
- COD WW2 Update 1.20 Now Out, New Division, Basic Trainings
Guide on Playing Commandos 2: Destination Paris Online
Also known as: Availabe Addons: Belongs to Series: Available on: PC Releasedate: 2020 Developer: Pyro Studios Publisher: Digital Game Factory, Eidos Community sites: All patches listed are - unless noted otherwise - cumulative and can be used on any prior version of the game. A fun platform to learn about cryptography through solving challenges and cracking insecure code. Call of Duty: WWII will be going shortly on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and coming tomorrow to PC. As teased last week, this patch brings new content to all platforms, including a new Division, new Basic Training, and more.
Commandos Fansite.com news - Commandos 2 patch for 64 bit
Universe at War: Earth Assault. There is a 75 character minimum for reviews. Front Mission Evolved Windows PC Game Download Steam CD-Key Global.
Registration key doesn't work on Win7...: : Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 2 Men Of Courage: System Language Protection CD Cover: PC: SafeDisc v2 [EURO] SecuROM [AU]: Cover Target: Index: Game Trainers & Unlockers: Commandos 2 v1.0 +9 TRAINER; Commandos 2 v1.0 +6 TRAINER; Commandos 2 v1.0 +9 TRAINER v2.0; Game Tools: Commandos 2 NO INTRO FIX. Commandos and Special Forces, General & Miscellaneous. Commandos 2 patch 1.20.
Downloads - Commandos 2: Men of Courage - Mod DB
I don't think its needed. Comm2.exe is incompatible Win 10 - Commandos 2 - Revora Forums. Download Commandos 2 - Men of Courage GOG for free with direct links.
Download software about PC games - Page 1
Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. Not only does it bring a new Division (Commando) into the mix, but it adds two new Basic Trainings and a lot more. Free Activation Code For Commandos Behind Enemy Lines https://kameshkovo-atp.ru/crack/?key=525.
Steam Community: : Post History: : geckoSG
Patch Commandos 2 1.20 download free my link. More Commandos 2: Men of Courage Mods. CheatCommands Mod is a cheat mod for Company of Heroes 2. It can be used for but not limited to: Single player cheating, custom map testing, balance testing.
Serial number commandos 2 Cheats & Codes for PC
History Talk (0) Share. It is a life guide designed to enhance your spiritual growth and development by bringing you a fresh.
- GM Commands List for Mangos
- Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines - PCGamingWiki PCGW
- Commandos 2 resolution up to 1920x1080: : Commandos 2: Men
- Military History: World War II Books, WW2 Books
- Commandos 2: Men of Courage FAQs, Guides and Walkthroughs
Isunshare Rar Password Genius
I host a game via the TCP/IP Internet tab with my ip. My friend goes into the TCP/IP tab and types in my IP and no results show up on the server list for him. SIMATIC 4 Statement List (STL) for S7-300 5 and S7-400. 2 hours of Commandos 2 HD Remaster Switch footage find out here.
Commandos 2 v1.2 Trainer +2
Your score has been saved for Ancient Commandos. Modded/Hacked Happy Fall Update. The usual list of 900-1000 invitees every year will be pared down to just 250 or perhaps even less, media reports say.
Commandos 2 1920x1080 Resolution?, page 1 - Forum
It will guide you trough the steps of installation and basic usage. Army Commandos Patrol Patch - 2" Diameter Round Embroidered Patch (Sew-on) $ $ 3. FREE Shipping. IlCorSaRoNeRo.xyz - iTALiAN Torrent Search Engine check this out.
[Store] For the Right Price, Anything!
Welcome to MegaStore. Here you will find a variety of cosmetic items for your favorite Dota2 Heroes.
|1) General Goodies||Item Sets, Weapons, Misc.|
|2) Collectors Corner||Drop Only, Unboxed Items, Limited Edition Items|
|3) Game On||Steam Games|
|Helpdesk||Beginners Guide, FAQ|
- You can use CTRL+F and search for any item/section (Eg: Axe).
- Quick Add: Clicking here will add me on your Steam's Friends list.
- Last Updated: 7:22 AM Sunday, May 19, 2013 (GMT)
_ _ _ _ _ _ ___ __ _ ___ __ _ _ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ _ _ __ __ _ _ ___ ___ __ | | | || U | / \|_ _| | \ / \| __|/ _| / \ | U || __|| o \/ \ |_ _|| o \ | || | \ V / | \| || __|| __|| \ | V V || || o || | | o | o ) _| \_ \ | o | | || _| | ( o ) | | | / U || |_ \ / | \\ || _| | _| | o ) \_n_/ |_n_||_n_||_| |__/ \_/|___||__/ |_n_| |_n_||___||_|\\\_/ |_| |_|\\___||___||_| |_|\_||___||___||__/ ___ _ _ _ ___ _ __ ___ _ ___ __ __ _ _ _ ___ _ __ ___ __ _ __ ___ |_ _|| U | / \|_ _| | |/ _| | __/ \| o \ \ V // \| | | |_ _/ \ | \| __/ _|| || \| __| | | | || o || | | |\_ \ | _( o ) / \ /( o ) U | | ( o ) | o ) _( (_ | || o ) _| |_| |_n_||_n_||_| |_||__/ |_| \_/|_|\\ |_| \_/|___| |_|\_/ |__/|___\__||_||__/|___|
•·.·´¯`·.·•(Aisle 1: General Goodies)•·.·´¯`·.·•Description: This aisle is composed of your everyday items, games, couriers and item sets. All of these items can be purchased from the steam store. However, here they are always cheaper.
Get Set Go!Table 1.1: Item Sets
|Hero||Item Name||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
- Introducing a Pick n Pay system for individual items.
|Item Rarity||Price (USD)||1USD will give you||1 key will give you|
|Common||$0.05||20 items||40 items|
|Unommon||$0.12||8 items||17 items|
|Rare||$0.33||3 items||6 items|
I Like to WatchTable 1.4: Wards
|Item Name||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|Staff of Faith||0.40 key||$00.80|
|Eyeball Fetish||0.40 key||$00.80|
|Eye of the Ozkavosh||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Nightmare Beacon||0.50 key||$01.00|
And More!Table 1.5: Misc.
|Category||Item Name||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|Ability Mod||NP Dendrochron||1.60 key||$03.20|
|Body Item||WD Rattlebite||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Head Item||WD Tribal Totem Mask||0.20 key||$00.40|
- !! These items have below 35% price (PayPal) compared to the Official Dota2 Store
- The Couriers have been moved to PETS r US
•·.·´¯`·.·•(Aisle 2: Collectors Corner)•·.·´¯`·.·•Description: The items of this aisle are not available in store! Most of these items are drop only items, chest opened items or Limited Edition items. The items can range from simple Treasure Chests to Promotional Items. If you are an avid collector of Dota2 items then this is where you will get what you need.
Keep an Eye on Your (S)KILLSTable 2.1: Strange Assortments
|Hero||Item||Track Info.||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|Anti Mage||Fashion of Yoskreth||Kills||0.90 key||$1.80|
|Axe||Berserker's Belt||Kills||0.30 key||$0.60|
|Bloodseeker||Bonehunter Skullguard||Kills||0.90 key||$1.80|
|Bloodseeker||Bonehunter Slicer||Kills||0.50 key||$1.00|
|Bloodseeker||Bonehunter Slicer - Off-Hand||Kills||0.50 key||$1.00|
|Bloodseeker||Bonehunter Spineguard||Kills||0.50 key||$1.00|
|Bloodseeker||Hlotl-Tusk Headdress||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Bloodseeker||Spinal Slicer||Kills||0.90 key||$1.80|
|Bloodseeker||Spinal Slicer - Off-Hand||Kills||0.90 key||$1.80|
|Dragon Knight||Armor of the Drake||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Dragon Knight||Helmet of the Drake||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Dragon Knight||Shield of the Drake||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Dragon Knight||Edge of the Slain Dragon||Kills||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Dragon Knight||Wyrm Helm||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Dragon Knight||Wyrm Skirt||Kills||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Dragon Knight||Dragonmaw||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Drow Ranger||Frost Spikes||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Faceless Void||Chronite Armor||Kills||0.65 key||$01.30|
|Faceless Void||Chronite Bracers||Kills||0.65 key||$01.30|
|Faceless Void||Shard of the Rift||Kills||0.65 key||$01.30|
|Invoker||Cape of the Burning Cabal||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Juggernaut||100-Proof Jug||Kills||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Juggernaut||Grand Claive||Kills||0.35 key||$00.70|
|Juggernaut||Prey-Tracker's Mask||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Juggernaut||Relic Blade||Kills, Towers Destroyed||1.20 key||$02.40|
|Juggernaut||Wolf Cape||Victories||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Kunkka||Sword of the Admiral||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Kunkka||Royal Admiral's Bicorne||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Morphling||Birot's Helm of Dignity||Kills||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Morphling||Crown of Polymorphia||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Morphling||Direstone Crown||Kills||0.35 key||$00.50|
|Natures Prophet||Diadem of the Goddess||Kills||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Natures Prophet||Doubly Braided Beard||Victories||0.80 key||$01.60|
|Natures Prophet||Staff of the Tusk-Bereft||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Omniknight||Hammer of Holy Words||Kills||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Omniknight||Omniscient's Maul||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Omniknight||Ornate Mantle||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Sven||Guard of the Swordmaster||Kills||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Sven||Girth of the Swordmaster||Kills||0.25 key||$00.50|
|Sven||Tayrnhelm of the Swordmaster||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Tidehunter||Excavator's Treasure||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Tidehunter||Excavator's Decorated Treasure||Kills||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Tidehunter||Swamp Fins||Kills||0.30 key||$00.60|
|Tidehunter||Wheel of Fortitude||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Witch Doctor||Horn Mask||Kills||0.50 key||$01.00|
Feeling Lucky? Open a Chest Today!Table 2.2: Regular Chests
|Series||Hero||Item||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|#01||Juggernaut||Lost Treasure of the Ivory Isles||0.10 key||$00.20|
|#02||Natures Prophet||Treasure of the Deep Druids||0.10 key||$00.20|
|#03||Juggernaut||Lost Treasure of the Ivory Isles||0.02 key||$00.04|
|#04||Natures Prophet||Treasure of the Deep Druids||0.02 key||$00.02|
|#05||Axe||Treasure of the Red Mist||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#06||Bounty Hunter||Treasure of the Pangolin Guildmasters||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#07||Witch Doctor||Treasure of the Ancestor Spirits||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#08||Tidehunter||Treasure of the High Tide||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#11||Invoker||Treasure of Profound Mysteries||0.13 key||$00.25|
|#14||Sven||Treasure of the Rogue Knight||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#15||Void||Timeless Treasure of Claszureme||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#16||Ursa||Treasure of the Wild Claw||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#18||Bloodseeker||Treasure of the Twins||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#19||Dragon Knight||Treasure of the Hunted Dragon||0.01 key||$00.02|
|#20||Drow Ranger||Treasure of the Silent Grove||0.01 key||$00.02|
- I can accept your spare Strange Items as payments for the chests.
Some Items are Just too Hard to Get!Table 2.3: Drop Only Items
|Hero||Item Name||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|Axe||Ragestone Axe||0.80 key||$01.60|
|Naga Siren||Crimson Riptide||0.60 key||$01.20|
|Naga Siren||Golden Riptide||0.80 key||$01.60|
|Tidehunter||Excavator's Decorated Treasure||0.50 key||$01.00|
|Warlock||Twisted Lightbringer||0.40 key||$00.80|
Never Miss an Event!Table 2.4: Event Items
|Tag||Hero||Item||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|DireTide||-||Courier: Baby Roshan||6.00 key||$11.99|
|Diretide||Death Prophet||Sash of Death's Bride||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Diretide||Spiritbreaker||Ghost Orb||1.20 key||$02.40|
|Frostivus||Juggernaut||Aspect Mask of Fulminant Rage||1.00 key||$02.00|
|Frostivus||Necrolyte||Direstone Liferipper||1.20 key||$02.40|
|Frostivus||Orge Magi||Ignited Scepter||1.20 key||$02.40|
|Frostivus||Skeleton King||Boneslayer||1.00 key||$02.00|
|TI2012||Lone Druid||Cloak of the Dawn||1.00 key||$02.00|
|TI2012||Lone Druid||Shoulders of the Twelfth Day||1.00 key||$02.00|
|TI2012||Lycan||Shoulder of the Noble||1.40 key||$02.80|
|TI2012||Ogre Magi||Golden Walrus Whacker||1.00 key||$02.00|
•·.·´¯`·.·•(Aisle 3: Game On)•·.·´¯`·.·•Description: Be it a bad day to find 4 decent teammates for Dota or a thirst for something new, there is always something more for you (until they are sold out).
Have a Break, Have a GameTable 3.1: Steam Games
|Name||Price (Credit)||Price (USD)|
|Commandos 2: Men of Courage||1.50 key||$02.50|
|Death Rally||1.00 key||$01.80|
|Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit||3.00 key||$05.00|
|Need for Speed: Shift||3.00 key||$05.00|
|Need for Speed: Undercover||3.00 key||$05.00|
|Nuclear Dawn||1.00 key||$01.80|
|Serious Sam 3: BFE||5.00 key||$08.50|
|Sleeping Dogs||6.00 key||$10.00|
- Small Charge of 10% is applicable while purchasing Games with Mid/Low Tier items.
•°º0(Checkout)0º°•I accept a variety of items & games or cash as payment. A complete list of these can be found at the Checkout Point (click to visit). Use it to calculate the credit you will receive for your items or message me.
For Simplicity, I have listed a few examples below.
- PayPal mostly. I will provide all of the required payment instructions during the trade.
- Treasure key: 01.00 key Credit (Timebreaker: 20.00 key credit).
- Tf2 Crate key: 00.75 key Credit (Earbuds: 18.00 key credit).
- Credits for other items will be based on the item's Present Trade Value.
- Only the Steam Tradable Games are accepted.
- A Game is evaluated based on its Price and Popularity.
•°º0(Helpdesk)0º°•Description: Often I am asked
Quick Guide on Trading (for Beginners)» Determine an item's value by asking yourself the following questions
- Does the item look good in game?
- For a hero equipment item, how popular is the hero?
- How much value does it hold in the Official Dota2 Store or Steam Market?
- Can the item be obtained by a drop?
- How rare is the item?
- For items that drops in game, the new items are more rare than the older items.
- Buyers usually prefer to purchase complete sets or the items that will help them complete their set.
- A Tournament Item's value is immensely affected by the Item's description.
- Items that are classified as Immortal can no longer be obtained by purchase or drop. Therefore the total quantity of a immortal item will never increase.
- As with any other trade market, there is a common currency here that is accepted by all traders: Treasure Keys.
- Treasure Keys do not drop in game. They can be purchased from store or traders. If you are looking forward to liquidate your items (ie, convert your items into hard cash or something reliable that will allow you to purchase items by trade) you should try to get keys by trades.
- Steam Trades: It is always safe to trade items using Steam's trade option. Any item addition (or removal) to (or from) the trade table will be displayed on the chat log. Hover your mouse over the items to check item details (this is very important when trading special items). "All trades are final" according to Steam, it means Steam Authority will not return you your items if you are scammed. Please read Steam Trading Policy for more details.
- Steam Guard: Steam Guard must be in Enabled state for 14 days prior to trading.
- PayPal Trades: It can be made safe by trading with trusted traders. Also, a trusted middleman can ensure that you receive your item after paying the money. However, the possibility of a chrageback can not be prevented.
- Scammer Database: Steamrep website holds the database of known scammers. It is like the bible for steam traders. I would urge you to report any scam you encounter on Steamrep website.
- Finally: Always take your time to assess a trade. If you're in doubt, do not trade.
- Steam has introduced Steam Market where a number of Dota2, TF2 and Steam items can be purchased or sold (market link: http://steamcommunity.com/market).
- Steam Market applies a Steam fee of 5% (or a minimum of 0.01 of your currency) and for Dota2 items there is a additional 10% (minimum 0.01) fee on top of the item's value. Buyer pays these fees.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)Q) I have this, this and this. What can I get? A: I will estimate your items value (credit) and tell you. You can pick up any offered games/items that matches your items value (credit).
Q) I want to get Keys for my items. Can you do that? A: I generally do not offer Keys for your items. However, if you need Keys for a urgent matter, let me know and we will work something out!
Q) I have noticed a change in prices of some items, why has it changed? A: I usually decide the price of an item based on its demand and supply while keeping a reference to its price on The Dota2 Store. If I have adequate supply of an item, then it is likely that the price will drop. Alternatively, The price may rise if there is a sudden demand of an item that has a limited supply.
°º0(Thank You for Visiting)0º°
- Quick Add: Clicking here will add me on your Steam's Friends list.
- My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/divine_dive
- My Email: [email protected]
- To Bookmark Press: CTRL + D
- Please leave your comment/feedback if possible.
- Any suggestion or criticism will be warmly appreciated.
- We’ve emulated a steady stream of hand-held games from Nintendo, Tiger and others. Our Tiger Game.com emulation now runs all released games.
- Acorn computer emulation improvements have been too numerous to count. In particular, MAME now supports a huge array of peripherals.
- Emulation for home systems based on the SSD XaviX, SunPlus µ'nSP and V.R. Technology VT platforms has really advanced, bringing a generation of TV games to life.
- MAME now runs CLIX on InterPro and HP-UX on HP9000/300, both with graphical desktop environments and networking. MAME will also run SunOS with the SunView desktop environment on some SPARC workstations. Additionally, the SGI Iris Indigo R4000 shows its boot menu.
- Long-standing graphical issues have been fixed, including priorities in Pac-Land and Moon Patrol, row scroll effects on Capcom CPS-3, and numerous glaring errors on Tatsumi games.
- Hit detection on the now-infamous helicopter in Time Crisis has been corrected, rear-view mirrors work in Ridge Racer 2, Rave Racer and Ace Driver, track mirroring works in Rave Racer, and graphics have been improved across all Namco System 22 games.
- Taito C-Chip emulation finally allows Bonze Adventure to play as intended, solving all the persistent gameplay issues.
- Games with Capcom QSound and Taito Zoom ZSG-2 hardware now provide a far more enjoyable auditory experience.
- Rare arcade systems keep getting dumped and emulated, including Tom Tom Magic, the original Gigas Mark II, Last KM, Night Mare, El Fin Del Tiempo, a prototype of Led Storm Rally 2011, and the Pac-Man hack Titan. Some of these were thought to be lost to time.
Putting arcade systems aside for a moment, this release includes support for Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake, and the Nintendo Game & Watch titles Oil Panic and Squish. Interestingly, there are no other emulators or simulators for Squish, and it hasn’t been included in any of Nintendo’s Game & Watch collections. It seems to draw inspiration from the Famicom game Devil World.
There are hundreds more Commodore 64 cassettes in the software list now, and quite a few more BBC ROMs as well. Software lists have been added for the Nascom computers, along with updates to the boot ROM choices and better keyboard emulation. We’ve also created a skeleton driver and documented the known software for the Chinese Monon Color console. In a last-minute addition we added support for new version 2 .WOZ floppy images on the Apple II family.
Of course, there are lots more additions and improvements that you can read about in the whatsnew.txt file, or you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page and try it out yourself. Enjoy the rest of the year, and all the best in 2019 from all of us at MAMEdev!
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02774: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) grdians: Occasional one-frame glitches. (David Haywood)
- 04053: [Graphics] (ssv.cpp) eaglshot, dynagear: Missing raster effect. (David Haywood)
- 04954: [Graphics] (cps2.cpp) mvscu, xmvsf, mshvsf: Sprite priority problem on final stage with Onslaught. (hap)
- 05732: [Crash/Freeze] All games using MCS-48: Crash when trying to set watchpoint with wpd in MCS-48 games. (AJR)
- 06539: [Crash/Freeze] (konamim2.cpp) All sets in konamim2.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure on VTLB fill. (Phil Bennett)
- 06566: [Crash/Freeze] (vic20.cpp) All sets in vic20.cpp: Mounting Data 20 Video Pak (videopak) causes an exception. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07005: [Crash/Freeze] (vamphalf.cpp) wolrdadv, luplup, poosho (possibly more): Games crash after 36 minutes with DRC. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07022: [DIP/Input] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Some keys are not working. (Robbbert)
- 07049: [Media Support] (ct486.cpp) ct486: MAME writes to floppy images opened in read-only mode. (AJR)
- 07116: [Save/Restore] Numerous drivers: Memory banking not restored correctly when loading save states. (O. Galibert)
- 07131: [Graphics] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Hand-drawn character generator ROM contains errors. (nippur72)
- 07165: [Documentation] (bzone.cpp) bzone: Incorrect memory range in comments. (zaxxon)
- 07169: [Sound] (equites.cpp) equites, equitess: No sound effects after changing DIP switches and soft reset. (AJR)
- 07170: [Sound] xaudio2: Module attemts to look up XAudio2 APIs in DirectWrite DLL. (Moe)
- 07172: [Gameplay] (vii.cpp) vii + vii software list entries: Inputs no longer work for vii and vii cartridges. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07177: [Documentation] swim: Closing parenthesis missing in device description. (AntoPISA)
New working machines
- Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake [Peter Bortas, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]
- Four Play [Robbbert]
- Game & Watch: Oil Panic [algestam, Eric Smith]
- Game & Watch: Squish [algestam, 4am]
- Jong Shin (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Ivan Vangelista]
- Magic Purple [David Haywood, Jose IBI, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Pastel Island (Japan, prototype) [ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (X002143P+XP000043) Joker's Revenge Poker [Brian Troha]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N165) [Grull Osgo]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N322) [Grull Osgo]
- Venom & Spider-Man - Separation Anxiety (SNES bootleg) [Jorge Silva, Kravex, iq_132]
- Video Eight [Robbbert]
New working clones
- Eagle Shot Golf (Japan, bootleg?) [Joshua Inman]
- Galaxy Gunners (1990 year hack) [David Torres, ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- Grand Prix Star (ver 4.0) [Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- Iga Ninjyutsuden (Japan, bootleg) [hammy, Jonhughes, digshadow]
- Legend of Hero Tonma (World, bootleg with i8751) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- New Biliard 98 (Pool 10 hack) [Roberto Fresca, f205v]
- Pit Fighter (rev 1, 2 players) [R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Euro 990611) [Nomax, Brian Troha, Sean Sutton, Henrique Areias Pontes, MetalliC, Evan Korzon, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Red Wave PtII, bootleg) [okada yuko]
- Street Fighter: The Movie (v1.14N, Japan) [Jorge Silva]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic PC (NTSC) [AJR]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen II, Spanish, Maibesa license) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
Machines promoted to working
- Evil Night (ver UBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Fruit Bonus 2010 [David Haywood, Canil Babypet]
- Tobe! Polystars (ver JAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Total Vice (ver EBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
Clones promoted to working
- Break Thru (Tecfri license) [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union, Roberto Fresca]
- Hell Night (ver EAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 15 Lions (10166211, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Cardinal Video Terminal [Bitsavers]
- DECstation 3100 [R. Belmont, Maciej Rozycki]
- Epic 14E (v1.0) [Al Kossow]
- Flash Beats [R. Belmont, twistedsymphony]
- Fortune 32:16 [Bitsavers]
- HP 3478A Multimeter [fenugrec]
- HP 95LX [shattered]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.3) [f205v]
- Monon Color [David Haywood, zhongtiao1]
- mupid M-Disk Comp.-A [Dirk Best]
- mupid Post-Mupid C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Network Computing Devices NCD 16 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Pro Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Bike V.1.0, Checksum 02AB) [ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org]
- Shine/1 [Carlo Santagostino, Alessandro Liberalato, Nigel Barnes]
- Super Mario Fushigi No Korokoro Party 2 [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
- Telmac 1800 [Robbbert]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen IV, Spanish, Maibesa hardware) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Won! Tertainment Happy Channel (Ver E) [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, French speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, German speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, Italian speech) [PinMAME]
- Grundig FL-100 [Dirk Best]
- Grundig PTC-100 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Infonova C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.2) [f205v]
- More Chilli (20289311, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- New Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Orchid Mist (0101241V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- OSCOM 1000B [Robbbert]
- Pelican Pete - Jackpot Carnival (10226711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0300785V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Spring Carnival (10008011, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Werewolf Wild (20290711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- bbc_rom: Accelerator 1.03, Acom, Advanced BASIC 1.01, ATS 2.60 STL, ATS 3.1 Morley, CommSoft 8.6h, DataGem 1.02F, Demon, Diagram II, Disc Menu 1.00, Disc Menu 1.20, EdiKit 1.00, EXROM: The Extension ROM 3.17, General Utilities, Hebrew, HyperDriver 1.40, Ice-Box 1.40, Master Operating System: A Dabhand Guide, Matrix, Midwich WDFS, NTQ Font Extension ROM 2, NTQ Font Extension ROM 3, NTQ Font Extension ROM 4, Plus 4.00, PMS Genie Junior, ROM Master (Computer Village), Side Writer 4.0, Solidisk DFS 2.2F Issue 2, Solimon 1.02, StarStore II 2.03, STL Toolkit 1.20 15/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 22/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 27/09/85, STL Toolkit 1.3 03/03/86, SupaStore 2.0S, System Delta 2.011, T2C3 1.00, TechnoCAD R1, TechnoCAD R2, Teletel Emulator 1.00, Teletel Emulator 1.12, TNC2-3 Driver, Trek 1.07, Turbo-PROM, UserRAM Demonstration ROM, User to User, UVIPROM 1.0, VDU 1.2, VT100 1.60, Xcal [Nigel Barnes]
- c64_cass: 10 Computer Hits 2, 180, 1985 - The Day After, 1985 - The Day After (alt), 4 Most Megaheroes, 5th Gear, 911 TS, APB, Aardvark, Ace 2088, Advanced Basketball Simulator, Agent X II: The Mad Prof's Back!, Ah Diddums, Airborne Ranger, Airwolf, Airwolf 2, Alleykat, Amaurote, Anarchy, Android 2, Andy Capp, Annihilator, Arcade Classics, Arcadia 64, Archon II: Adept, Arkanoid, Armageddon, Armageddon (Visions), Asylum, Attack of the Mutant Camels, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, Automania (Manic Mechanic), B.C. Bill, BC's Quest for Tires, BCII: Grog's Revenge, BMX Racers, BMX Racers (alt), BMX Racers (alt2), BMX Simulator, BMX Trials, Back to Reality, Back to the Future, Barbarian II, Batman, Batman: The Caped Crusader, Battle Island, Battle Ships, Battle Valley, Bazooka Bill, Beach Buggy Simulator, Beach-Head, Beat-It, Better Dead Than Alien, Beyond the Ice Palace, Big Nose's American Adventure, Bionic Granny, Blagger Goes to Hollywood, Blaze Out, Blue Angel 69, Blue Thunder, Bomb Jack, Bomb Jack II, Bombo, Bombuzal, Booga-Boo the Flea, Booty, Booty (Silver), Brainstorm, Breakthru, Bruce Lee, Bubble Bobble, Bubble Dizzy, Buffalo Bill's Rodeo Games, Bug Blitz, Bug Squad, Bullseye, Bump Set Spike, Burger Chase, C.O.D.E. Hunter, Cauldron I & II, Cauldron II: The Pumpkin Strikes Back, Cavelon, Cavemania, Caverns of Eriban, Caverns of Xydrapur, Chain Reaction, Challenger, Championship Basketball - Two on Two, Chiller, Chinese Juggler, Chubby Gristle, Circus Attractions, Classic Snooker, Cliff Hanger, Combat Lynx, Commando, Commando (Encore), Computer-Orgel, Corporation, Cosmic Convoy, Cosmic Cruiser, Crazy Balloon, Crazy Cars, Crazy Kong, Critical Mass, Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine, Cybertron Mission, Cybotron, Cyclons, Cylu, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Daley Thompson's Decathlon (Hit Squad), Dan Dare II - Mekon's Revenge, Danger Mouse in Double Trouble, Dark Star, Das Spukschloss, Deadly Evil, Demon Blue, Denarius, Desert Hawk, Dizzy: Down the Rapids, Donkey Kong, Double Dare, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Drop Zone, Duck Shoot, Dynamite Dan, Eagle Empire, Enduro Racer, Engineer Humpty, Erebus, European 5-a-Side, Falcon Patrol, Falcon Patrol 2, Fall Guy, Fast Food, Fighter Pilot, Finders Keepers, Firelord, Fireman Sam, First Strike, Fist II: La Leyenda Continua, Flak, Flying Feathers, Footballer of the Year, Force One, Formula 1 Simulator, Frank Bruno's Boxing, Frank Bruno's Boxing (Encore), Frank Bruno's World Championship Boxing, Frankenstein Jnr., Frightmare, Fruit Machine Simulator, Fruit Machine Simulator 2, Fun School 2 for 6-8 Year Olds, Fungus, Galactic Games, Gangster, Gaplus, Gary Lineker's Hot-Shot!, Gauntlet, Gauntlet (Kixx), Gauntlet: The Deeper Dungeons, Ghostbusters, Ghouls, Gilligan's Gold, Glug Glug, Gold or Glory, Golden Axe, Golf, Golf Master, Grand Larceny, Grand Prix Simulator, Graphic Editor, Graphics Editor, Gribbly's Day Out, Gryzor, Guardian, Guardian Angel, Gunstar, Gyroscope, H.A.T.E: Hostile All Terrain Encounter, H.E.R.O., Harvey Headbanger, Headcoach, Hektik, Hektik (alt), Hexpert, Hollywood Poker, Hoodoo Voodoo, Hoppingmad, Horace Goes Skiing, Hunchback, Hungry Horace, Hustler, Huxley Pig, Hyperbowl, I Ball, I Ball II, I-Xera, IO (Into Oblivion), Ikari Warriors, International Rugby Simulator, James Bond 007 in Live and Let Die - The Computer Game, James Bond 007: Licence To Kill, Jeep Command, Jet Set Willy II: The Final Frontier, Joe Blade, Joe Blade 2, Jonah Barrington's Squash, Jonny and the Jimpys, Junior Maths: Spirates / Snowmen, KGB Superspy, KP Skips Action Biker with Clumsy Colin, Kaktus, Kane, Kentilla, Kentucky Racing, Kikstart 2, Kikstart 2 (alt), Kikstart: Off-Road Simulator, Killing Machine, Knight Tyme, Knightmare, Kokotoni Wilf, Konami's Pooyan, Kongo Kong, Krazy Kar, Labyrinth, Lancer Lords, Land of Neverwhere, Lazer Force, Lazer Wheel, Los Angeles Swat, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Magic Carpet, Majik, Manic Miner, Manic Miner (MAD), Match Point, Metro Cross, Miami Chase, Micro Ball, Mike Read's Computer Pop Quiz, Milk Race, Missile Command, Mission Omega, Monkey Magic, Monopole, Mordon's Quest, More Adventures of Big-Mac the Mad Maintenance Man, Moto X, Motor Mania, Motor Mania (alt), Mr. Wimpy: The Hamburger Game, Munch Mania, Munch Mania (alt), Mushroom Alley, Mystery of the Indus Valley, Nebulus, Neutral Zone, Neutralizor, New York City, Night Racer, Ninja, Nonterraqueous, Oh No!, Oink!, Olympic Skier, On Cue, Operation Thunderbolt, Operation Wolf, Orbitron, Outlaw, P.O.D. - Proof of Destruction, Pacmania, Paint-Box 64, Pakacuda, Panther, Paperboy, Paperboy (alt), Paradroid, Parallax, Park Patrol, Pedro, Penetrator, Periscope Up, Pilot 64, Pinball Wizard, Ping Pong, Pipeline 2, Platoon, Popeye 2, Popeye 3: Wrestle Crazy, Poster Paster, Pro Skateboard Simulator, Prodigy, Professional Ski Simulator, Professional Snooker Simulator, Protium, Prowler, Punchy, Pyjamarama, QUATTRO Adventure, QUATTRO Cartoon, QUATTRO Combat, QUATTRO Fighters, QUATTRO Racers, QUATTRO Super Hits, Quintic Warrior, Raging Beast, Raid over Moscow, Rainbow Islands, Rally Driver, Rambo III, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Realm of Impossibility, Red Heat, Red Max, Renegade, Rescue on Fractalus!, Rigel's Revenge, Rik the Roadie, River Rescue, River Rescue (Alternative), Road Blasters, Road Blasters (Kixx), Road Runner, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Robin to the Rescue, Rock Star Ate My Hamster, Rock'n Wrestle, Rock'n Wrestle (alt), Rollaround, Rollerball, Rollerboard, Rolling Thunder, RoomLord, Rupert and the Ice Castle, Rygar, SMASHED: Strangest Mobile Army Surgical Hospital East of Detroit, S.O.S., Salamander, Scorpion, Se-Kaa of Assiah, Sentinel, Shamus, Silkworm, Skatin' USA, Skool Daze, Slamball, Slap Fight, Slayer, Slimey's Mine, Slinky, Snokie, Solomon's Key, Sorcery, Space Harrier, Space Walk, Speed King, Speedboat Race, Spike in Transilvania, Spitfire, Split Personalities, Spore, Spy vs Spy, Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper, Spy vs Spy III: Arctic Antics, Squirm, Stallone: Cobra, Star Race, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Starlifter, Starquake, Steel, Stellar 7, Stix, Storm, Strangeloop, Street Cred Boxing, Street Gang, Street Surfer, Street Warriors, Strike, Strike Force Cobra, Strip Poker, Strip Poker (CDS), Strip Poker II, Strontium Dog and the Death Gauntlet, Stunt Bike, Stunt Bike Simulator, Sub Hunt, Suicide Express, Summer Games, Summer Games (Kixx), Super Cassette 'B', Super Cycle, Super Gran, Super Hang On, Super League, Super Seymour Saves the Planet, Super Trux, Superkid in Space, T-Bird, Target Renegade, Terra Cresta, Terrormolinos, Test Master, The Action Pack, The Curse of Sherwood, The Election Game, The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, The Halls of the Things, The Helm, The Human Race, The Last Ninja, The Last V8, The Last V8 (alt), The Legend of the Knucker-Hole, The National, The Newzealand Story, The Power Pack, The Quest for the Golden Egg Cup, The Quest for the Holy Grail, The Very First, The Vindicator, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, Thrust, Thrust (alt), Thunder Blade, Thundercats, Thunderforce, Time Traveller, Tomahawk, Tombs of Xeiops, Tornado Low Level, Traffic, Trailblazer, Trivial Fruit, Trollie Wallie, Turbo 64, Turbo Boat Simulator, Turbo Esprit, Turtle Jump, U.F.O., Uridium, Vampire, Vegas Jackpot, Velocipede, Velocipede II, Venom, Wanderer 3D, Wanted! Monty Mole, War Cars Construction Set, War Hawk, Way of the Exploding Fist, Who Dares Wins II, Who Dares Wins II (Alternative), Wilder Westen, Winter Games, Winter Games (Kixx), Wiz Biz, Wizball, Word Feud, World Games, World Series Baseball, Xevious, Yeti, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Yogi's Great Escape, Zoids, Zolyx, Zone Ranger, Zorro, Zzzzzzz [The Ultimate Tape Archive Team]
- nascom_snap: 3D Labyrinth, 3D Maze, Adventure Quest, Asteroids, BLS Pascal V1.2, Breakout, Car Race, Chaser, Colossal Adventure, Double Mastermind, Dungeon Adventure, Eldorado Gold, Eliza, Extension Basic, Fruit Machine, Fruit Machine Game, Galactic Invaders, Galaxian Attack, Galaxy Attack, Gener-80, Graphics ROM Editor, Hangman, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.0, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.5, Hisoft Pascal 4 V2.0, HullForth, Invasion, Invasion Earth, Jailbreak in Space, Level 9 Surround, Life, Logichess, Lollypop Lady Trainer, Lords of Time, Lumberjack, Lunar Lander, Monster, Moon Raider, NAS-Calc, NAS-Forth V1.11, NAS-Pen 2.0, Nas-Graphpac 1.0, Nascom Extended Basic, Othello, Pac Man, Piranha, Päck-Männ, React, Retriever 2, Return to Eden, Revenge of the Drosphila, Reversi, Rubic, Sargon Chess v1.2, Sargon Chess v1.3, Serpent, Snowball, Space Invaders, Space Invasion, Space Zap, Spacewar, The Hole in the Wall, Tic-Tac-Toe, V & T Assembler, Xtal Basic 2.2, ZEAP 2.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- nascom_socket: NAS-Pen 1.0, NAS-Print 80, Sys-Ex [Nigel Barnes]
Software list items promoted to working
- bbc_rom: Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 2 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: Inter-Base 2.0A, MRM E00 DFS 1.20, Mega3, SatPic 3.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- monon_color: Gāngtiě xiá-yīngxióng fǎnjí zhàn, Jiāngshī lièrén, Jī jiǎ xuànfēng-gédòu dàshī, Kǎijiǎ yǒngshì dàluàn dòu, Luòkè wángguó-bīng zhī lán, Luòkè wángguó-dà màoxiǎn, Luòkè wángguó-hēi zhī yán, Luòkè wángguó-kǎ pái zhàn jì, Luòkè wángguó-mófǎ zhèn, Luójí pīn yī pīn, Lóngzhū-wǔdào dàhuì, Shén pò-shīluò de yíjī, Sài ěr hào-néngyuán dà zuòzhàn, Sài ěr hào: Zhànshén dòu hún, Yīngxióng liánméng-zhōngjí gédòu [zhongtiao1]
- nascom_snap: Starfighters [Nigel Barnes]
- tmp68301: Improved accuracy of registration and acknowledgment of pending interrupts. [AJR]
- balsente.cpp: Separated emulation (and ROM) of 6VB audio board from driver class. [AJR]
- f8: Fixed LNK instruction by testing carry flag before clearing flags (github #4371). [AJR]
- z8: Overhauled register handling. [AJR]
- Moved internal internal register file to a separate address space, and added port output registers to debug state.
- Lock out interrupts on reset until EI instruction is executed.
- mbc55x: Added 8087 coprocessor. [AJR]
- x86: Step over REP instructions in debugger. [AJR]
- alphatro: Corrected clock frequencies and screen timings, and separated into PAL and NTSC variants. [AJR]
- tv955: Made keyboard begin to work, and added cursor emulation. [AJR]
- eepromser: Don’t change state on soft reset (EEPROMs don’t actually have reset lines). [AJR]
- rainbow.cpp: Improved monitor auto-detection, fixed palette problems, and cleaned up logging, and updated notes. [Bavarese]
- scsp.cpp: Made SCSP emulation better reflect hardware implementation. [cam900]
- Implemented EXTS mixing and DAC18B output, and removed hard-coded DMA IRQ target device.
- Added save state support, marked as having imperfects sound, and updated to use explicitly sized integer types.
- Cleaned up unused and duplicated code, removed MCFG macros, and reformatted code.
- stvcd.cpp: Implemented device_mixer_interface, allowing CD audio to be routed correctly.
- coolridr.cpp, model2.cpp, model3.cpp: Corrected SCSP and sound CPU clocks, and corrected sound balance.
- stv.cpp: Corrected SCSP clock.
- coolridr.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Restricted drawing to clipping rectangle and deferred allocating palette memory until start time.
- Reduced code duplication, replaced a bare pointers with an object finder, and improved tags and member names.
- psikyo4.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Fixed sound routing and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- Reduced code duplication, eliminated use of ACCESSING_BITS macros, and improved member names.
- prehisle.cpp: Cleaned up code, improved member names, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- seta2.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Deferred allocation of sprite RAM until start time, and reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS macros.
- Made more members protected, reduced unnecessary code, and improved member names.
- pgm2.cpp and pgm2_memcard.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Made better use of region finders rather than relying on hard-coded sizes and runtime tag map lookups.
- Changed to abbreviated integer types, made use of m_ member prefix consistent, and streamlined handler member signatures.
- Made code prefer explicitly sized integer types, reduced variable scope, and const-qualified more variables.
- Simplified graphics decoding description, reduceds use of MCFG macros, improved region names, and updated notes.
- deco32.cpp: Fixed graphical regression in captaven and clones (github #4417), and restricted ACE mixing to cliprect rectangle. [cam900]
- sdl_sound.cpp: Re-worked ring buffer code to better encapsulate it and avoid deadlocks. [Celelibi]
- ssv.cpp: Emulated row scroll and plane masking effects. [David Haywood]
- gcpinbal.cpp: Emulated raster interrupts (used for effects in Power Flipper Pinball Shooting). [David Haywood]
- seta2.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary emulation of raster effects and X offset registers.
- Improved tilemap wrapping in 8×8 mode and screen size/visible area/layer offset handling.
- Implemented alternate sprite format flag user by grdians map screen overlay.
- Simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code.
- goldstar.cpp: Added ROM patches to help Fruit Bonus 2010 boot, and improved inputs. [David Haywood]
- mcs51: Added preliminary AppoTech AXC51-CORE disassembler. [David Haywood]
- bus/nes_ctrl: Added Majesco dance mat device (used by the ddrdismx and ddrstraw in nes_vt.cpp). [David Haywood]
- amiga: Added support for the A2058 memory expansion Zorro card. [Dirk Best]
- hp9825, hp9845: Split I/O subsystem out of hp9845 driver, added I/O slots to hp9825, and added 98032 GPIO module. [F.Ulivi]
- Emulated HP 3478 digital multimeter. [fenugrec]
- Analog-side 8048 MCU is not dumped or emulated – main ROM patched to work around its absence.
- Some LCD characters are unverified, and LCD annunciators are not rendered.
- HP-IB/IEEE488 interface is not emulated (uses i8291 controller).
- ampoker.cpp: Fixed NVRAM size. [Grull Osgo]
- Fixed some collateral damage from refactoring. [hap]
- snowbros.cpp: Replaced yutnori ROM patch with protection simulation. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- toypop.cpp: Simplified foreground coordinate calculation. [kunikuni]
- ti99: Raise a fatal error on detecting an over-sized cartridge dump to avoid memory corruption. [Michael Zapf]
- Updated Android support to build with NDK r18b, current Android Studio, and current Gradle (target API version is now 24). [Miodrag Milanović]
- nascom1 updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved parsing of snapshots, and added character ROM snapshot for Sargon Chess.
- Added B-Bug monitor BIOS option.
- Corrected LSW1 links location for Restart address.
- bbc updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added bus clocks for FDC (8 MHz), 1MHz bus (1 MHz), and Compact expansion port (8 MHz).
- Added Music 2000 and EMR BBC MIDI Interface 1MHz bus devices.
- debugger: Prevent watchpoints from being installed multiple times recursively. [O. Galibert]
- swp30.cpp: Improved sound generation and added save state support. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up MIDI ports and added additional logging. [O. Galibert]
- t10mmc.cpp: Reverted seemingly erroneous change to CD audio commands, and added gain setters for each CD-DA channel. [Phil Bennett]
- nascom1.cpp updates: [Phill Harvey-Smith]
- Fixed Nascom 2/3 keyboard handling so CTRL key combinations work.
- Added correct Nascom 2 NasSys 3 BIOS ROMs for default, AVC and NET versions, and added Nascom 3 CP/M boot v3.2 BIOS ROM.
- apple3: Attempted to improve font uploading (still not perfect). [R. Belmont, Rob Justice]
- apple2: Added support for version 2 .WOZ floppy image files. [R. Belmont]
- z80ne: Corrected error in ROM from when it was transcribed by hand. [Robbbert]
- vtech2: Added support for French and German, selectable via machine configuration switches. [Robbbert]
- Note that it will crash when Reset is selected, logged as MT07180.
- rulechan.cpp: Cleaned up code, and turned Demo DIP switch on by default. [Roberto Fresca]
- brkthru.cpp: Fixed brkthrut PROM addressing and added notes. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs.cpp: Fixex CMPB and SUBC instruction emulation and instruction length flags when using the DRC. [Ryan Holtz]
- midtunit.cpp: Converted video emulation to a device and removed static global variables. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also added a DMA blitter graphics viewer that can be enabled with a preprocessor macro.
- midtunit.cpp, midxunit.cpp: Cleaned up code and converted logging to use logmacro. [Ryan Holtz]
- tms32031: Fixed disassembler and eliminated MCFG macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- pocketc.cpp cleanup: [Ryan Holtz]
- Reduced duplication, improved member names, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and converted logging to use logmacro.
- Removed MCFG macros, made better use of language and framework features, re-formatted code, and cleaned up comments.
- Updated bgfx and bx to latest upstream code. [Ryan Holtz]
- cave.cpp: Removed MCFG macros and made common configuration blocks into functions. [Ryan Holtz]
- Eliminated MCFG macros from may devices and drivers, including all but one of the CPUs. [Ryan Holtz, Ivan Vangelista]
- pasopia7: Increased keyboard poll rate to 5 kHz – allows de-bounce code to work. [shattered]
- hp_dio: Added DMA enable to control register of human interface card. [Sven Schnelle]
- mb87030.cpp: Fixed FIFO behaviour (fixes SCSI on HP9000/382). [Sven Schnelle]
- m68kfpu: Added (d16,An) addr mode to WRITE_EA_FPE (used by NetBSD’s ps command). [Sven Schnelle]
- Added support for building with clang on FreeBSD/NetBSD, and added a missing header to video/xavix.cpp. [Thomas Klausner]
- gsword.cpp: Dumped gsword MCU and replaced simulation with preliminary emulation. [Vas Crabb, Caps0ff, *=/STARRIDER\=*]
- Demoted gsword to MACHINE_NOT_WORKING and MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND as there are issues with credits registering and sound.
- Removed BAD_DUMP flag from josvolly MCU dump – there’s no reason to believe the MCUs contain different programs.
- Updated and improved some command-line option descriptions. [Vas Crabb]
- goldstar.cpp: Dumped graphics ROMs for Fruit Bonus 2010. [Canil Babypet]
- brkthru.cpp: Re-dumped ROMs and dumped PROMs for brkthrut. [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- balsente.cpp: Added a missing mainboard PAL dump, and improved documentation for Spanish Trivial Pursuit sets. [ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- leapster.xml: Documented some undumped games (there are dozens still missing). [ClawGrip]
- brkthru.cpp: Dumped PALs, added PCB layout and updated notes for darwin. [f205v]
- ymmu100.cpp: Added missing ROMs. [Guru]
- aristmk5.cpp: Improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- aristmk6.cpp: Added two BIOS sets, and fixed some PCB locations. [Heihachi_73]
- Brute-forced DES key for Sangokushi Taisen 2 satellite (Chihiro). [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- m24: Added BIOS versions v1.1, v1.21 and v1.36, and added additional comments and links. [rfka01]
- berzerk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for berzerk1 based on board photographs. [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]